Welcome to the eWorkSuccess podcast! I was honored to have Aaron Walker join me to kickoff the show.
Aaron started his first business at 18, and sold it to a Fortune 500 company nine short years later, demonstrating his passion for success. Unwilling to rest on past success alone, Aaron started, bought, and sold 8 successful companies over the past 37+ years. He offers a lifetime of wisdom and how to thrive as a business owner. Aaron shares an incredible personal journey you won’t want to miss!
In This Episode
- Aaron shares how he started his first business. He talks about a time when he really struggled and how he managed to get through a horrible tragedy.
- Learn about the negative impact of using the word “can’t”
- Learn about building business relationships and how surrounding yourself with like-minded people can really make a difference.
- We discuss risk vs. reward and what it means to be successful.
- Aaron shares some of his most important tips for business and life.
- Learn about Aaron’s personal experience with trusted advisers and how you can benefit from mastermind groups.
- Aaron shares his transition into a business and life coach as the founder of View From The Top. He offers a free gift to our listeners.
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Are you letting fear and doubts keep you from a freedom lifestyle? Many business owners become complacent and fail without the help of trusted advisers. Learn how to live a successful life with significance at View From The Top. Head over to the VFTT website and download your free gifts.
Thank You for visiting eWorkSuccess and investing in yourself. Here’s a free gift to celebrate the kickoff of eWS Podcast Episode 001. Get your free direct download gift 5 Proven Steps to Success as a token of my appreciation for your support.
5 Proven Steps to Success – Free Gift from Chris Tain
View From The Top – Free Gifts from Aaron Walker
Thanks for Listening!
Thanks for joining me this week. Please subscribe and leave a review for the eWS podcast on iTunes. Ratings and Reviews are extremely helpful and I appreciate your support. This helps us bring new content and episodes to listeners like you. Thanks again.
If you enjoyed this episode, please share it by clicking on the social media buttons.
A sincere Thank You goes out to Aaron for sharing his personal story on the show. I’m truly grateful for his support.
Can’t couldn’t do it and Could did it all!
– Aaron Walker
Want to know success?, become friends with persistence!
– C.D. Tain
I’ve got a young man who works for me who says you don’t need to discover your dreams, you need to recover them.
– Dave Ramsey